Saturday, 13 September 2014

Questions: BEN NYE LOOSE POWDERS


My most popular blog post has been about Ben Nye Loose Powders which I blogged about here. I thought I would create a completely separate post where you guys can leave a comment/question below and I will be able to easily respond back.

This is because the post was written such a long time ago and since I've had so many emails that I haven't been able to keep up with them or reply to some. If you were one of my readers that didn't get a reply I am so so sorry. But please feel free to post a question and I will for sure respond here.

I will also be updating the post in the next few days and will repost it as new, I have a few other things to add which I've learnt over the past year whilst using Ben Nye Powders.

If there is anything you would like me to include in the post, leave a comment below and I'll address it.

Dyno x

No comments:

Post a Comment