Saturday, 13 September 2014

Current makeup situation


You know what I like about my title? It's going to update my lovely followers on where I am 'Currently', my 'Makeup and the whole 'Situation' !!!

Come say hi because I'm about to bring some fun and life back to 'dynopupbeauty'.

I pretty much still wear the same makeup - not much has changed but the technique sure has! I think it's gotten better! Here's a look I've worn in all it's glory!



List of products used:
NARS Sheer Matte foundation
MAC Studio Careblend Powder
NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer
MAC Spike Brow Pencil
MAC Powersurge Eyeliner
INGLOT Gel Liner Black
MAC Candy Yum Yum



So on another note I have been super busy with work in general and just did not feel like blogging. I also blame instagram - that makes you sooooooo lazy like you just cant be bothered when you have a long day to take photos, upload, think of what to write and blog about it. I know its bad but we all need a break sometimes to gather our thoughts.

The whole time however I have received so many emails, comments and messages and I want to thank you all for some of your kind words, your negative ones too because you helped me be even better - so thanks.

In particular though I have had so many comments about my Ben Nye Powders post that I will be making a seperate post for everyone to ask questions so keep an eye out.

Until next time, ciao xx

No comments:

Post a Comment