Monday, 13 January 2014

All Black Everything with a POP of Color

Here's a look I wore last Friday night for dinner with my colleagues. I love wearing black that's no surprise so I do go balls out with the colour of my accessories I choose!

First up My Makeup: A bold bright lip in pink was my go to choice of colour with a simple nude and black smokey eye, a little bronzer and blush but not too much so the pink lipstick by Limecrime in Pink Velvetine was my choice. I'm so in love with the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation and that's what I'm wearing in this post - can you see that luminous glow?!


My Outfit was a simple black dress and wool dress coat, but if you follow my Instagram you must have seen my feature of my new Christian Louboutin So Kate heels. They are a crazy bright blue and so the pop of colour in my post title! My clutch bag I've had for a couple of years now (I think 2010), it's the Louis Vuitton Sobe clutch in Bleu Nuit - dark navy teal blue with gold hardware.



Unintentionally my nails matched my shoes hahaha I think I was going through a phase since my new shoes came LOL. The colour is by Barry M and is called 'greenberry'. So that was my pop of colour for the week! Happy Monday All!!!

Dyno x

No comments:

Post a Comment