Tuesday, 19 November 2013

MAC Retro Matte Collection - Relentlessly Red Lipstick


What a beauty this lipstick is! Aaahhh I absolutely adore red lipstick in every shade, tone and colour possible! Red lipsticks are my weakness and pink reds especially. 

'Relentlessly Red' is from the Retro Matte Collection from MAC that came out about a month or two ago, I think some what four shades were made permanent of which one was 'Relentlessly Red' - described as a 'bright pinkish coral matte'. In the tube it does look coral but on my lips it's super bright red with heavy pink tones. 

I love the formula - mattes are my favorite! I paired it with Cherry Lip Pencil but I am looking for a better match of lip liner so if you have any recommendations please do share! For now I'll be stopping myself from trying it on over and over - the colour is gorgeous!!!

Buy it direct at MAC.
Dyno x

2 comments: