Sunday, 2 June 2013

Dyno's Back...!!!

I am so so so sorry for not updating my blog posts daily like I usually do! I have been extremely busy working, researching and to top things off our family home is being renovated so have been so caught up with redecorating! I've finally managed to gain some normality and will be resuming my blogging! Woohoo! I am alive, fine and keeping well! And will have plenty of updates for you! 

If you like you can keep up - to - date with me by simply following me on Instagram: @dynoprettypup

Hope you are all keeping well! I have been continuing to shop like usual!



Oh and I've really been loving the makeup look above!

Dyno x

2 comments:

  1. You gotta show us your goodies in those bags!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Keep posting please :))

    ReplyDelete