Thursday, 9 May 2013

Take A MINT...Blazer with you


A very quick outfit post today! I have so many errands to run so I just slipped on my reliable black chiffon dress, skinny jeans and the highlight of my outfit is this Mint coloured blazer. It was quite chilly outside and I kind of wished I had a thicker jacket! I'll only be pulling this blazer out again once the weather warms up and there's a need for a light jacket - I don't think or feel it's hot enough yet!

Outfit:
Black Chiffon Dress - Karen Millen
Skinny Jeans - Zara
Mint Blazer - Bershka
Pointed Vamp Leopard Shoes - Zara
Bag - Louis Vuitton Multicolor Alma

I'm totally in love with the colour Mint - it's one of my favorites and I can't wait to wear it this summer!!!

Dyno x

5 comments:

  1. I really like the shape of ur mirror dyno! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ami, Thank you - it's from Ikea x

      Delete
  2. I love mint too! It's such a pretty and feminine color!! BTW your bag is to die for!!

    xoxo,
    Monica
    www.lovemonicasofia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed! Awww Thank you! I die over it every day lol x

      Delete
  3. Stunning hun I love ❤️đź‘Ś

    ReplyDelete