Sunday, 12 May 2013

MAC Ravishing Lipstick - Review, Photos & Swatches


'Ravishing' is a permanent lipstick at MAC with a 'Cremesheen' formula. Cremesheen is one of my favorite finishes they aren't too sheer yet pigmented enough to give medium coverage, they are also moisturising and creamy. 'Ravishing' is described as a 'Clean Light Peachy Coral'. 

I've wanted 'Ravishing' in what seems like forever!

Being a tanned lady with a golden complexion (NC42/43.5) I am naturally drawn to peach and coral toned lipsticks. I love them! They looks so beautiful with a tan! Not forgetting to mention they compliment my skin tone alot! 'Ravishing' is a perfect combination of peach and coral for tanned complexions and it fits the bill!



I have a couple of peach and coral toned lipsticks and I picked out a few which were more in the light peach coloured category for you to make some comparison.



I can see this being a definite staple for me this summer!


Dyno x

5 comments:

  1. It looks like a gorgeous shade. Very pretty on you, I wonder if could pull it off with my nc30/35 skintone.

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is on my mac lipstick wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous! Wish I was tanned all year long! That colour looks stunning on you!

    Blindly Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this lipstick its one my favourites! You look pretty in it :-D

    ReplyDelete