Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Yellow into Spring


The second I saw this gorgeous Yellow Blazer in River Island I had to have it! I just love yellow! Argh yellow on babies too cute! Moving on...Yellow on me - I could just picture so many different looks in my head with it. But most of all I just loved how it looked against my skin colour! So much more brighter for Summer than Spring but so perfect as the weather transitions.

It's literally a neon yellow blazer; a little lighter than a highlighter yellow but still seriously way too bright for my comfort zone! But today when I wore it I got so many looks, comments and head turns I knew straight away I'd nailed the warm weather wardrobe!

I paired it with dark indigo skinny jeans, white stilettos and a navy-white-yellow color block blouse.







Outfit
  • Yellow Fluro Blazer - River Island Current Season
  • Navy Color Block Blouse - Karen Millen Old Season
  • Skinny Jeans - Miss Sixty
  • White Stiletos - Aldo
  • Brooch on Blazer part of broken bracelet so I re-used it





Makeup
  • NARS Sheer Glow Foundation Syracuse
  • MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder
  • Smashbox Bronze Lights Suntan Matte Bronzer
  • MAC Gingerly Blush
  • NARS Laguna Illuminator 
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette
  • MAC Fascinating Eye Kohl Waterline
  • YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara
  • YSL Rouge Volupte Rose Paris #27

Hope your all having a lovely week!

Dyno x

6 comments:

  1. Love yellow! And lovely blazer!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look absolutely gorgeous hun,love ur makeup&outfit. Blazer is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mirror is to DIE for... where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete