Monday, 22 April 2013

What's In My Bag...


This 'What's in my bag' post has been the most requested and tagged question I have received! So here for you now finally I have....What's in my Handbag :)



I have many handbags and I switch them up everyday depending on what tasks I have on hand for the day, but one of my absolute favorite handbag of all time is my Louis Vuitton Multicolore Alma GM in Black.

Here's what I carry with me all the time regardless of what handbag I use:
  • Filofax Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Edition - My field of work and Academic career both require the most highest of organisation. It's important for me to keep track of daily tasks, reminders, meetings and schedules while we have our phones I like being traditional and putting pen to paper! I feel like I get things done more this way.
  • Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Sarah Wallet - I recently invested in another Louis Vuitton Wallet, this is quite a large wallet and holds absolutely everything!
  • Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Key Pouch Card Holder - This is handy I attach it to my keys so they are easier to locate in my bag it also holds loose change so I don't have to fish out my large wallet at car park pay machines. It's also great because it's attached to my car keys if I ever have a parking ticket I don't lose it, it goes straight into the pouch and is with my keys!
  • Handbag Hook - Every woman should have a handbag hook, I absolutely hate putting my bag on the floor and sometimes there isn't a spare seat going so this genius of a creation saves the day!
  • Set of House and Car Keys - To get in and out of the house obviously! And drive!
  • Fold-able Hair Brush - Just in case I need to groom my hair!
  • Sanitizer - Kill the damn germs!
  • Tissues - Someone always needs a tissue!
  • Wipes - I just like wipes as a precaution OK!?
  • Ted Baker Small Makeup Case - Needed to hold items that fix my face any time of the day!




Here's what I have inside my Ted Baker Makeup Case, I have it organised into three categories and everything fits in because it's in a small pouch, travel or sample size:
  • Skincare - you know just incase!
    • Clarins Multi Active Day Cream Sample Size
    • Clarins Hydra Quench Bi-Phase Serum Sample Size
    • Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Sample Size
    • Nars Makeup Remover Sample Size
    • Cotton Wool Pads
    • Cosmetic Sticks
    • Blot Paper
  • Makeup - for touch ups obviously!
    • Benefit They're Real Mascara Travel Size
    • Dior 5 Couleurs Mini Eyeshadow Palette
    • MAC Smoulder Eye Kohl
    • MAC Blot Pressed Powder
    • YSL Touche Eclat #1
    • NARS Blush Highlighter Duo
    • Too Faced Chocolate Bronzer Travel Size
    • Dior Addict Lip Glow
    • Dior Addict Lip Maximizer
    • L'Occitane Shea Hand Cream
    • Gucci Mirror
    • MAC Holiday Edition Travel Brushes
  • Miscellaneous - because it's important to be prepared!
    • Blister Plasters
    • Contact Lenses Solution Travel Size
    • Contact Lenses Spare/Case
    • Hair Clips, Pins, Tie
    • Nail File
    • Chanel No.5 Sample Size Perfume



I'm quite obsessive about keeping things in order, I like to be a perfectionist in everything I handle so my handbag organisation is also very specific to the things I need on a daily basis. I also carry my iPad with me all the time but it was on charge and I forget to photograph it in!

Hope you enjoyed this post - do drop a link to what's in your bag if you have a post on it I would love to nose about!

Dyno x

3 comments:

  1. Loving the Louis Vuitton! U managed to fit so much in ur makeup bag! I recently did a what's in my makeup bag post if you wanna check it out? http://tallshopaholic.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/whats-in-my-makeup-bag.html?m=1

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ur bag hun and all e stuff u put in there. i like to keep my own things well organised as well. sorry been m.i.a so busy with work as of late but i do see ur updates hope u r well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ur Ted Baked makeup bag, so girly.
    xo

    www.makeupbynora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete