Monday, 15 April 2013

Baby Pink Nails


Today I felt so obsessed with Baby pink I had my nails done in Baby Pink too! It's Collection 2000's 60 second nail polish in colour 'Candy Floss'. On my lips I had a mix of Dior Lip Glow and Maximizer with a coating of Nars Turkish Delight Lipgloss. On my eyes I had Dior's 3 Couleurs Smokey from the Cherie Bow Edition.

Collection 2000's 60 second Nail Polish is a gorgeous Baby Pink colour, it's not a pastel pink and really is a true shade to it's name: 'Candy Floss'. It looks really pretty but sadly the formula is so rubbish and streaky when applied even after three coats it needed serious help, it just about balanced out with full opacity and needed two top coats. 

I adore the colour though!



Dyno x

3 comments:

  1. Have you tried revlon colorstay cafe pink. Its similar in colour and might be a better formula.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Maddyson, no I haven't but thanks for sharing I will check it out! x

      Delete
  2. I've recently been keen on baby pink as well!!! I love that nail polish on you! Perfect color!
    http://jpnatasha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete