Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner Review


"This highly pigmented, waterproof eye liner glides on to deliver intense, vibrant color with staying power." - Stilacosmetics.com

This is my absolute favorite eye liner in the world! It's so soft and pigmented, glides on so easily and lasts all day! I remember Kim Kardashian sharing her beauty products and Stila's Kajal Eye Liner in Onyx was one of her favorites, however it was out of stock so on a random I picked this up after swatching it in Sephora back in 2009 and I instantly knew it was the one.




For me this works best lined on the inside of my eye (lower lid) it is one which can be smudged easily, I apply it in the morning around 8/9am and easily get through to the night 10/11pm without needing to re-apply. It really is that long lasting. It does smudge a little what with any eye watering but it doesn't fade away.

It's quite dark in colour and pretty much a jet black plus extremely soft. I don't really have any other recommendations or comparisons to make with it because apart from the Rimmel Kajal Eyeliner and MAC Smoulder Eyeliner I've tried and used in the past this is by far the best and quality eye liner I have used; so I've never really bothered trying anything else! Why bother when something works so perfectly.


If you are looking for an eyeliner then definitely give this a go! I highly recommend it!

Dyno x

2 comments: