Saturday, 2 March 2013

Red Business


Earlier in the week I had a business dinner to attend, so I pulled out my favourite lip colour! RED! Plus a simple black sleeveless dress, sheer tights and heels. Hope you like!

Outfit:
  • Sleeveless Dress with Embellishement - H & M
  • Sheer Tights - DKNY
  • Grey Suede Heels - Zara
Makeup:
  • NARS Sheer Glow Foundation Syracuse
  • MAC Blot Pressed Powder Medium Dark
  • MAC Gingerly Blush
  • NARS Laguna Bronzer
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette eyes
  • YSL Volume Effect Faux Cils Mascara Black
  • Stila Smudgestick Eyeliner Stingray
  • YSL Cream Eyeliner Pure Black
  • MAC Cherry Lip Liner
  • MAC Hey Sailor 'Send Me Sailing' Lipglass




Dyno x

4 comments:

  1. U look absolutely beautiful darling! Love ur makeup,hair&outfit as always x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll and as always you make my day! x

      Delete
  2. You look really pretty hun I love the lipstick. What is the name and brand of it?

    Check out my blog and follow me if you like it. I would be happy if u do like it ;-)

    http://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Oh dear I forgot to add the lip products! Have posted up what I used x

      Delete