Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Favourites of the last few months...


I haven't got around to doing a monthly favourite post in what feels like months! Infact it has been months, so today I thought i'd put together some of my favourite products I've been loving way too much!

  • Clarins Skin Smoothing Eye Mask
    • This is my first time trying an eye mask and my goodness I have fallen in love with this Clarins one! I received a generous sample size and tried it out and could not believe how refreshing and cooling my eye area felt. Without feeling heavy or over whelming this refreshes my eye area with a cooling affect that doesn't tingle. It really makes a difference to tired and fatigue eyes and this is my weekly pick me up! I've had a few late nights almost into the early mornings of work overload and this has been a skin savior for my under eyes and lids. I'll be purchasing the full size and will do a full review!
  • Clarins Eye Contour Gel
    • This I used along with the eye mask, it's also cooling and refreshing. I don't suffer from dark circles so I can't comment on how it works for that concern but for puffiness I found this to be effective in soothing, calming and refreshing the eye area. Puffiness by the morning did disappear and has not returned - though I have never previously suffered from this issue I only notice it when I haven't been sleeping and resting for days in a row. So when I do find my eye area to be unhappy with puffiness or tired and fatigued this is my pick me up which works brilliantly with the eye mask. This too I will be purchasing in full size and will do a full review.
  • Burberry Body Eau De Parfum
    • Treated myself to a new fragrance and have done a full review here. I adore this perfume, light, sexy and seductive, one of my all time favourites now! I think I'll be needing to repurchase this very soon! That's how much I have used it! Love! If your looking for a new fragrance, definitely check this out or as a present the receiver will not be disappointed!
  • Laura Mercier Body & Bath Souffle Body Creme
    • I got the sampler set of the Laura Mercier Souffle Body Cremes and fell in love with them too! These are divine, rich and moisturising body creams! I did a full review of them here; If there's one body cream I recommend to everyone now it's this one!
  • Moroccanoil Treatment for Hair
    • I have switched up my hair care routine and now use the Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Care Range and have been extremely impressed! I therefore also incorporated the Moroccanoil Treatment recommended by my hair dresser and have been loving the effects this oil has on my hair! I have done a full review here. I just love the soft, smoothing and shine this product has given my hair! I have noticed a big difference in the look and condition of my hair and many people have asked me how I get so much shine in my hair - I have to say the extra lush look I get with my hair now is definitely down to me using Moroccanoil. 
  • L'Oreal Elnett Satin Lumiere Supreme Hold Hair Spray
    • I didn't think it was possible to love a hair spray but I just picked this up on a random for a weekend away because of it's size, I like the smell and the hold it has on my curls is very impressive! When I first curl my hair and spray this it holds it pretty much for a good 8-9 hours, after sleeping on my hair the next day and brushing out the curls I still have amazing body and delicate wavy hold, this is definitely down to this hair spray as I never noticed such hold on my curls previously. I'll be purchasing the bigger size and will do a more in depth review on this also!
  • MAC Plushglass in Ample Pink
    • Ample Pink has been a obsession of mine, pink nude lip? my lips but better? this is my to-go lipgloss pretty much everyday! It's nearly finished, and I even wore this to London Fashion Week, that's how comfortable, confident and trustworthy I find it is! Beautiful colour, plumps up my lips and just looks so pretty! The boy even said that my lips look so perfect with this on so I was very flattered indeed! I love MAC's Deelight Cremesheen Lipglass that has been my holy grail, but I think Ample Pink just kicked it's butt! Read my full review here.
  • MAC Cremesheen and Pearl Lipstick in Pink Pearl Pop
    • This lipstick is literally a pop of pink, but a candy pink one! I wear this at least once a week when my eye makeup is non existence and it's such a happy pick me up colour! I think this has to be one of my favourite pink lipsticks to date now, I reach for this more than I do my other light, bright pink lipsticks. I have done a full review of it here. It applies sheer or can be built up and it's moisturising cremesheen formula which is one of my absolute favourites is brilliant and glossy. The shimmer or pearl in this case is muted yet pretty.
  • Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia 
    • I am a lip balm hoarder so it's no surprise each time a new lip balm comes on the market I just buy it, but these Nivea lip butters are incredibly yummy! This one in particular smells so sweet and it glides on just like how butter feels when it melts. It makes my lips soft and they feel very moisturised. I don't think it works wonders for chapped lips but to keep them hydrated and glossy this is perfect! These are great to have around when your just watching tv or lazing around to ensure you are at least applying something to your lips.

What products have been your favourites over the last few months?

Dyno x

2 comments:

  1. Nice favorites! Pink Pearl Pop is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great faves hun, I love burberry body and e nivea lip butters as well. Haven't done monthly faves in like forever but m loving mac up the amp,clarins one step exfoliating cleanser,e body shop beautifying oil victoria secret pure seduction body mist, scrub&butter and becca creme blush in dahlia

    ReplyDelete