Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Dolly Flare Coat and BCBG Leather Pants


Quick outfit post today, apparently it's the first official day of spring but the UK is still so cold, I'm taking full advantage though I kind of like cold weather because I get to wear pretty coats and wrap up all nice and snug, as long as it doesn't rain!

So today I wore:
Leather Legging Pants - BCBG
Flare Dolly Coat - Ralph Lauren
Vamp Heel Shoes - Zara



Hope you like, sorry for the lack of daily posts I have been so under the weather with a cold, fever, ear ache, tooth ache because my wisdom tooth is coming through, plus trying to get out plenty of work load! You name it I got it covered lol! I have a few posts lined up for tomorrow though as it's my day off! Yippee!

Dyno x

2 comments:

  1. U look stunning as always hun, hope u feeling much better now?

    ReplyDelete