Sunday, 3 March 2013

Chanel Spring 2013 Makeup Collection 'Printemps Precieux de Chanel



"Creative Director of CHANEL Makeup Peter Philips develops a unique blend of purity and playfulness for Spring: Collection Printemps Precieux De Chanel - The collections soul is captured in the exclusive collection 'Poudre Signee de Chanel'. Camellias, Double 'C's' and Lipsticks are embossed on the surface of a light powder with a satiny finish. It's light beige shade, warmed by a dash of peach with 'Frivole, sculpts and lights up the complexion." - Chanel.com

Drooooooooooooooool with me in to Spring!!!




I got:
  • Chanel Poudree Signee de Chanel Illuminating Powder
  • Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Frivole 76
  • Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Matte in L'Eclante 42
  • Chanel Le Vernis in Fracas 571
  • Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in Giggle 46 (not from this collection, permanent)

Chanel Poudree Signee de Chanel Illuminating Powder
Ahhhhhh....absolutely beautiful, untouchable! But I had to touch it eventually and once I got over the trauma and breakdown of having to swatch such a beauty I hiccuped into a scene of comfort that this beauty is mine.  It is a very expensive highlighter but it's soo worth it, it's different, it's special, it's Chanel so no other justification needed really! Applied; the complexion is illuminated with a halo of soft light, applied the right way and places it helps sculpt and naturally define features of the face. Each time I open this compact I gasp at the symbols of the Chanel House: Camellias, The Double 'C' and Lipsticks. It's definitely going to be my spring staple but I think I like just how it looks on my vanity for now, untouched, naked and beautiful!





Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Frivole 76
Big juicy apricot please! Yumm, I thought this blush wouldn't be pigmented enough for my NC42/43.5 complexion, but this powder blush is one of the most pigmented blushes I have come across and again Chanel don't disappoint one bit! This is bright, orange apricot but a muted adjusting kind of orange and instantly warms up to a beautiful peach tan look on my golden caramel skin colour. I absolutely love it, it can be built up and and looks so divine, this is going to be a summer staple with a tan and gold highlight!




Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in L'Eclante 42
L'Eclante is a bright and beautiful muted watermelon pink, I love bright pinks and I don't shy away from colours like this! I really liked this lipstick out of the rest in the spring 2013 collection, it goes well with the blush and highligher. It's a velvet matte but it's smooth, creamy to apply without being drying at all. The colour for sure is luminous and wears for a few hours what with it's matte formula, I applied it today for fun at home and it wore for a few hours and when I wiped it off there was a slight stain to my lips which looked very pretty. Absolutely love this colour for spring but will probably rock it more in summer.




Chanel Le Vernis in Fracas 571
I have seen so many rave reviews for this and it popped up so much in images on Instagram that I just had to have it! Who doesn't love a good coral? This is sexy summer colour and would look totally cute on the toes! It's a pink based coral with gold shimmer though from swatches I've seen the gold isn't too apparent but this sure looks juicy as hell on! At some glances it's a bright pink even without looking coral so it really depends on the lighting! I will be getting this next done on my nails when I go for my next manicure appointment so will share with you lovely ladies very soon in a NOTD post.



Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in Giggle 46
Giggle Glossimer is part of Chanel's permanent range, I thought i'd add it anyway because it's one of my favourite lip glosses and is a repurchase. It's a lovely everyday pink/brown kind of nude colour, like a my lips but better kind of shade! What I like best is that it doesn't have any shimmer but just true shine making it so perfect for day time wear, I love that it pulls my look together for the day while I'm running errands or meeting clients. Each time I wear this lipgloss I always get compliments and asked what I'm wearing on my lips - so it really gives me that confidence!



Before I leave here's some sexy looking swatches:



Wiping my drool from the last few days and finally playing around with my goodies I'm off to sleep and dream about my Chanel goodies!

Dyno x

3 comments:

  1. Great purchases hun, love everything especially e blush&lippy. I hav a couple Rouge Allure Velvets on my wishlist hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, yeh i have a few other rouge allures on my list as well! xx

      Delete
  2. They look great! Ive reviewed a blusher similar to the ones there, and the shade of that nail polish is soo cute xx

    ReplyDelete