Sunday, 24 February 2013

Birthday and Catch up...

Hey Ladies, Hope your all keeping well, I thought I'd end the week with a post from the happenings of this week! Starting on the Monday it was my birthday, I had a lovely day although the coming and going of friends and family kind of began since the Thursday, Friday before and Weekend in the run upto Monday. 

The rest of the week has been packed with work and uni, so mostly all work and no play! Same goes for the weekend however as I took delivery for some special birthday furniture I had today to put it all together! Expect a room organisation post very soon! I've  become totally obsessed in terms of wanting to organize and set up my room all over again!

I got quite lucky this year as I didn't purchase any Chanel or Dior Spring 2013 makeup collections myself! Usually I just go nuts with their seasonal collections! I was very kindly gifted bits from the collections as birthday presents (I was threatened not to go near a Chanel or Dior counter) and I think I only did once lol to replace my finished lip gloss! I got a few other really beautiful bits - shoes, bags, clothes, perfumes which I will be sharing with you too in the next few days, I did treat myself to a brand new wallet though! And the boy spoilt me rotten too - that mirrored vanity thing you see? Yeh...he did good! I'll share the set up with you soon!


Dyno x

4 comments:

  1. Sounda like u were spoilt hunny, can't wait2see e goodies and room organisation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was indeed! Will share everything hun xx

      Delete
  2. Looks like you've got lots of goodies! Hope you had a great birthday xo

    ReplyDelete