Thursday, 7 February 2013

A Nude Affair... Valentines Day Makeup

What with your typical pinks and reds for Valentines day I decided to make it a nude affair...


Products Used:
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara
  • MAC Cremesheen Lipglass Boy Bait
  • MAC Lipstick Yash
  • MAC Gingerly Blush
  • Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
  • Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
  • Revlon Photo Ready Concealer
  • Stila Smudgestick Eyeliner

I absolutely adore the new Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette! It's perfect for neutral eye looks!


My holy grail blushes has always been MAC Gingerly! It's the perfect blush for tanned complexions like myself and word has it it's Kim Kardashian's favorite blusher too!



For my lips I've put together a new combination using MAC's lipstick in YASH and MAC's cremesheen lipglass in Boy Bait.



I absolutely adore and love this look for Valentines Day as it's so sultry! I'm usually not one for a nude lip combo but I'm digging this one! What do you ladies think? What look will you be wearing for Valentines day?


Dyno x

4 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous&flawless look hun love it! Not sure what I'll be rocking yet depends on e side I wake up on lol

    ReplyDelete