Thursday, 17 January 2013

Treasured in my heart you'll stay, until we meet again some day...


11/01/2013

Dear Nanny,

"I know that I would miss you so, and never find my way.
And then I heard the angel say "She's with you every day."
"The sun, the moon, the wind, the stars, will forever be around,
reminding you of the love you shared, and the peace she's finally found."


With this hope in my heart our love won't go away, you walk beside us every day.
Unseen, unheard, but always near; still loved, still missed and very dear.
Rest In Peace my beautiful grandmother.

Sadly Nanny had to be buried in Pakistan yesterday as paperwork and formalities for her burial could not be arranged to arrive here in the UK with us; due to the political crisis and state of emergency in the country. Nanny spent 55 years of her life here in England with us but it still couldn't win her heart, she came a princess - her wish, destiny and love was always Pakistan and I pray and hope she has found such peace there with her family ancestors. Queen of our hearts.

While for us it's a difficult journey accepting this burial so far from where we live it is a relief that her burial was not delayed any longer. I love you so much Nanny forever you will remain in my heart.

4 comments:

  1. Aww bless ur heart hun, ur nanny would be so proud of u&this message is truly a heartfelt one. May the Lord continue to comfort u&ur family&may ur nanny rest in peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. So saddened to hear about your nanny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allah (SWT) is with your family Dyno. I send you my prayers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allah (SWT) is with your family Dyno. I send you my prayers xx

    ReplyDelete