Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Lancome Juicy Tubes


"My candy lips... ultra glossy A delicious, gourmet delight for your lips! This ultra-brilliant, flavoured gloss slicks on easily, thanks to its handy tube-tip applicator. Totally transparent shine, plus a hint of shimmering colour makes lips glisten for a glamorous lacquered effect.

Colours and effects to satisfy every whim. A range of sorbet colours in a fragranced, gel texture are either totally transparent or shimmering with a touch of fine sparkles for lips that glisten. 

Fun, fruity flavours fresh as nectar, complement each shade. Totally tangy and seductively sweet, you’ll be tempted to try them all!" - Lancome.

Juicy Tubes...One of my first lip products I ever owned! They were and still are awesome, so after a long time I remembered how much I use to adore these little juicy tubes and so when I spotted them in the sale as part of a Christmas gift set for only £12.50 I grabbed them.

This set is particularly cool as you get different shades of colours from baby pink, peachy gold, raspberry pink to strawberry red. The set contains:
  • Mini Juicy Tube - Fraise 17
  • Mini Juicy Tube - Lychee 19
  • Mini Juicy Tube - Electro 95
  • Mini Juicy Tube - Pamplemousse 33

Although mini size these are a great way to try out the different colours and flavours, plus they fit so easily into any bag or makeup kit. This is what I love about Christmas gift sets, the variety really makes it fun and it's great to have multiple items than just the one.


These are however sticky lipglosses, but I find majority of lip glosses are! They are sheer but some colours are lightly pigmented. The glitter is also apparent and does show up on the lips which does look pretty when the light reflects on your lips. I like to apply quite a bit of product onto my lips to really get that wet juicy look on my lips. For now I've only swatched one of the juicy tubes because I don't want to open up all of them just yet!



One juicy tube retails for £15.50 for 18ml, this set contains 4 x 7ml mini juicy tubes for £12.50 in the sale with a RRP of £18.50 which is still worth it in my opinion if you get get hold of these and want to try out different varieties. I picked up this set in Harrods but it's still available from Lancome direct.

Dyno x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, love these though am not a gloss person. Hav 2 of them from. Gr8 review hun

    ReplyDelete