Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Fashion Done Dyno's Way No.17 OOTD


Today for another client meeting and university meetings here's what I wore... I had a silk animal print scarf round my neck which complimented this navy and black combination of colours, but some idiot shoved passed me and I spilled my coffee on it :( - It's going to the dry cleaning A & E

  • Navy Military Coat with Buttons - Zara
  • Navy Indigo Skinny Jeans - Miss Sixty
  • Black Vest Top - Armani Exchange
  • Black Drape Front Full Sleeve Sheer Top - Forever 21
  • Vamp Shoe with Heel Back and High Heel - Zara

Hope you like! Omg it's getting cold again!

(Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a chance to win some beauty goodies! Link Here)

Dyno x

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning hun,love it! U can dress me anyday lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you gettin' it, girl! Love those heels and that coat! Fantastic as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow !
    The heels is just so wow <3 it

    ReplyDelete