2013 is in full swing and there's so much to be done! I hope you are all having a wonderful start to the new year. I'm going to try and resume back to daily blogging like before hopefully! But for now here's what's to come and expect from me in terms of posts:
- MAC Apres Chic Collection haul
- Harrods Sale Haul
- Zara Sale Haul
- French Connection Dresses Haul
- Aldo Shoe Haul
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Perfume
- Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Care Range Review
- Laura Mercier Body & Bath Souffle Body Creme Review
- Lancome Juicy Tubes Review
- Guerlain by Emilio Pucci Terra Azzurra Bronzing Powder & Blush Review
- Ralph Lauren Big Pony Collection Perfume #4 Review
- Ralph Lauren Bathroom Interior
- The Body Shop Shea Shower Cream Review
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Balm Review
- Handbag Hook
- Enrapture Extremety Heated Hair Rollers Review
- Stila Smudgestick Waterproof Eyeliner Review
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer Primer Duo Review
- Kat Von D Concealer Review
- MUFE Liquid Lift Concealer Review
- MUFE Smokey Lash Mascara Review
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder Translucent Review
- Laura Mercier Secret Camoflauge Concealer Review
- MAC Blot Powder in Medium Dark Review
- My MAC Paint Pots
- Sephora Lip Products Haul Review
- Sephora Samples I've been using
- Updated Vanity Organisation, Jewellery & Makeup Storage
Tomorrow is my blog's one year anniversary! I can't believe how quickly time fly's - I really enjoy posting on my blog and reading and getting to know so many other bloggers! I really hope you enjoy the content of my blog and if there's anything you'd like me to feature feel free to drop me an email or comment!
In celebration of my blog's one year anniversary and for reaching 100+ followers I will be holding a giveway - so stay tuned for details (coming soon).
For now here's a hair update: I've dyed my hair even darker now - it was a light ash brown and now I decided to go all natural black. Oh and a little peak at my shoe, makeup, beauty, clothes, home-ware and organisation porn for you...
If you follow me on Instagram (@dynoprettypup ) you can see what shopping expeditions I get upto on a regular basis lol...Speak Soon My Lovelies...