Thursday, 27 December 2012

Seasons Greetings...


A day or two late wishing you all a very Merry Christmas! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas/holiday with your nearest and dearest, family and friends. All the yummy food, TV programmes, good company, gifts and showers of love makes this time of year so so special... Here's a cheer to good health, wealth and prayers of thanks, forgiveness and remembering those who may have been a little less fortunate than us.

A very Merry Christmas my dears....
Love Dyno xxx

10 comments:

  1. Merry merry Christmas to you! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same to you my dear, will email soon xxx

      Delete
  2. Belated Merry xmas dear,hope u had a wonderful one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hunny, same to you! I had a wonderful few days hope you did too xx

      Delete
  3. Hey girl! Nominated you in my Liebster awards post! It's a cute little blogger chain and I would love to see you do it! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete