Thursday, 15 November 2012

Best Hair Savior: Goldwell Kerasilk Treatment


My hair dresser used this on me as a conditioning treatment about 6 years ago and I've never looked back ever since! When my hair feels stressed I pull out my super silk weapon: Goldwell Kerasilk Treatment for extremely dry, damaged and unmanageable hair. My hair isn't damaged or unmanageable but with the cold weather kicking in full swing it does feel dry at times like it's all of sudden lost moisture - especially when I get in from outside and then being suddenly thrashed with warm heating, my hair doesn't know whether it's coming or going!

I use this every two weeks or maybe even once a month, depends on how my hair mood is feeling. I apply it to shampooed and towel dried hair - I like to leave it on for an hour or so in a hot towel and then rinse out. My hair literally feels like silk and once totally dry it's so smooth and soft. My hair maintains the softness and silkiness through multiple washes during the week even; making it such an effective product for me!

I highly recommend it if your after a effective and deep conditioning treatment once a week or every few weeks, it's one you don't use regularly otherwise it's overdoing it, but whenever you do apply the treatment, it's an excellent product!

Available here.

Dyno x

1 comment:

  1. This is a nice information about of Goldwell Kerasilk Treatment.
    Fashion and Beauty Store

    ReplyDelete