Thursday, 25 October 2012

Ted Baker Wash and Makeup Bags


I finally got myself a decent pair of makeup cases for my handbags! I've always used my good old Clarins freebies but it was seriously time I invested in something decent! So I picked up:

Ted Baker Glitter Bow Small Wash Bag in Twinkel - Nude
Ted Baker Small Makeup Case in Truden - Black


The Ted Baker Glitter Bow Small Wash Bag in Twinkel Nude is actually a perfect size to carry literally everything in one place. This is well suited for my large handbags and it just helps keep everything so neat. There's no random or extra bits in my bag but super organised into this cute patent nude small bag. It's got this gorgeous rosey gold glitter bow on it and this one in particular is great for when I travel as it holds everything from makeup to toiletries, hair accessories to medication! The colour is beautiful and so chic looking, I love me some nude and rose gold as always!

The Ted Baker Small Makeup Case in Truden Black is perfect to house my everyday on the go essentials. It slips into all sized handbags and this is going to be my all the time makeup bag. I never keep the same makeup on the go, I organize and carry things for touch ups that I have used for my look on that specific day, the only permanent stuff is a mirror, lip balm, plasters, inhaler, blot paper, contact lenses and solution so this too is perfect when I don't need to carry too much. I picked black out of all the colours available because I think it will be more durable, I hope it will hold up for longer against makeup marks and dirt. 


The shiny patent look with the bows is so cute! These are lovely makeup and wash bags, they have a seriously cute look and appeal to them making them an adorable girly accessory! The small wash bag has generous space to hold quite alot of things and if like me your OCD about organizing and no clutter this is a great size. The small makeup case is a generic size for a makeup case and just as handy; enabling you to pack quite a bit into it. The most perfect thing though is the saying on the small makeup case - "It's what's on the inside that counts", such a touching sentence, each time I reach for this bag it will remind me of the importance of my inner beauty! 


Dyno x

11 comments:

  1. The nude one is the best. I love it :)
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, OMG i'm loving the Christmas colours Ted Baker now have in stock! xxx

      Delete
  2. I love blogs like this -- I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to all things beauty. I definitely need to invest in a makeup bag for my purses. I'm going to consider the options that you've posted.

    I am very happy to have discovered your blog! I'm always on the hunt for interesting and new blogs; I'm adding you to my Google Reader so I can keep up with your updates. :)

    The Queen of Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the nude one! But I noticed (with my Ted Baker bag) that the glitter bow starts to fray a little. Annoying BUT I still love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's good to know I'll take even extra care of mine now! However so far so good with my glitter bow seeing as it got battered during my holiday trip xxx

      Delete
  4. I love the nude one! Are you able tell me the dimensions of it please? Also, just wondering if any of the glitter on the bow falls off?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Linda, I'll measure up the dimensions for you and post them up today. I haven't had any problems or noticed any glitter fall off the bow. It's held up really well and still is good as new considering I used it so much on holiday two weeks ago xx

      Delete
  5. I love the nude one! Are you able to tell me the dimensions, and if any of the glitter on the bow falls off?

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving ur blog hun! following..xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the nude one, hopefully i'll be able to track it down in selfridges x

    ReplyDelete