Monday, 1 October 2012

MAC Cremesheen + Pearl Lipstick 'Pink Pearl Pop'


"A shimmering twist on an instant classic. Cremesheen Lipstick and Cremesheen Glass get infused with crushed pearl in 15 new Asian-inspired shades. Modern pinks, nudes and corals pop and glow against all skin tones with a light-reflecting finish that leaves lips luminously and decidedly lacquered. With foolproof coverage, gleaming shine and creamy gloss, this smooth and seductive update to Cremesheen is Double Happiness for your lips." - MAC.

I'm a fan of MAC's Cremesheen Lipstick Formulas, so with the new additions I've been jumping for joy! Firstly to report: I'm glad these new editions with a twist are a permanent at MAC and secondly the shades of colours are so pretty - coral, pinks and nudes with a slight pearly twist. Of the eight shades available I grabbed this one first to try out: 'Pink Pearl Pop'.


'Pink Pearl Pop' - is described as a 'Frosted Midtonal Pink', it's a true bright looking pink and as usual the cremesheen formula glides on smoothly, is creamy with decent but sheer colour payoff. The original cremesheen formula I have to say is alot more pigmented in comparison to this cremesheen pearl but I like it just as much! It's one of those lipsticks you can just wear and go without looking in the mirror. 

I love how these feel on the lips, the texture is super smooth, the frost might scare you but it isn't shimmer and only looks it in the tube. There is no sticky feeling on the lips and I must stress the colour of this is very sheer and light! A few swipes and eventually you get some build up but nothing overwhelming.


Overall a lovely and perfect cremesheen pearl lipstick and I'd happily buy another few of these as they are so gorgeous to wear. It gives your lips a beautiful glow and they look super shiny! I may even try out the lipglosses next but will definitely grab some more lippies!

Dyno x

2 comments: