Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Rebel...

A couple of important meetings with clients, quick pit stop to uni then dinner with the boy called for a bold lip  colour meaning business! I took my burgundy/plum outfit for a spin today - peplum top and skinny jeans, comfortable, stylish and very business savvy. I got to wear my new collar necklace too. 



Makeup - Clarins Tinted Moisturiser, Collection 2000 concealer, Laura Mercier Loose Powder, Benefit They're Real Mascara, Stila Smudgestick Eyeliner, MAC Hidden Treasure Blush, MAC Whisper of Gilt skinfinish, Guerlain Lip Pencil Plum, MAC Rebel Lipstick.

Dyno x

6 comments:

  1. You look great! Just bought some peplum tops today!
    Tallshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing :)
    I love your hair!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lipstick looks stunning on you! Perfect shade!

    ReplyDelete