Wednesday, 19 September 2012

New in: YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in #27 Rose Paris


"Delight your senses with Rouge Volupte from YSL, the first lipstick whose incredibly unctuous texture instantly softens the lips, providing a unique sensation of pleasure plus exceptional radiant colour."

"All the magic and know-how of Yves Saint Laurent can be found in this lipstick. Both light yet rich, its creamy texture becomes fluid on contact with the lips for a smooth and pleasurable application that instantly leaves the lips feeling soft and dresses them with exceptional radiant colour."

It's no surprise I love YSL Rouge Volupte Lipsticks - So I picked up this little beauty yesterday! I've been wearing YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks for quite some time now, #27 Rose Paris is a new addition to my collection. #27 Rose Paris is a rich bright watermelon pink colour - on my lips it looks super bright and leans a coral pink colour, this depending on the pigmentation of your lips.





I absolutely LOVE these lipsticks, the word love is an understatement! I own multiple Rouge Volupte's in peach, nude, pink and red colours, because they are so lovely! The tube is so rich looking and the lipstick itself is sooooo creamy and pigmented to apply.

YSL Rouge Volupte #27 Rose Paris is a perfect and bright coral toned lipstick against my golden skin tone. If your looking to describe the pink in it I would definitely say amped up watermelon pink! I thought I wouldn't have anything like it in my collection but swatched against MAC Force of Love (matte) and MAC Watch me simmer (amplified) which are both limited edition, #27 Rose Paris is the perfect dupe! It is however alot more shinier and glossy looking than the MAC ones I mentioned. I think this is the ultimate bright coral lipstick out there! This could be the perfect colour for almost anyone and especially those who love their coral lipsticks.

The formula is amazing - smooth, creamy and moisturising and not to forget the classy gold expensive looking packaging. Back a few years ago this little gem of a lipstick came with a circular mirror on top of it's lid, that seems to have vanished now, why YSL? Never mind, because there is something so beautiful and luxurious about the Rouge Volupte lipsticks that I say it's phenomenal! 




My verdict: 
This lipstick is the most creamiest, most pigmented and intensly glossy formula I have ever tried or even come across! Whenever I'm at the YSL counter I may always swipe their other textured lipsticks but a swatch of any Rouge Volupte lipstick kicks every other lipstick swatches ass! The only gripe I have is that this lipstick tends to bleed a little so a lip liner is a must.

However what you swatch and see is what you get in terms of colour pay off, they are so buttery smooth and creamy they glide on like a dream, secondly they are so moisturising you can get away with not even wearing a lip balm! Glossy? Well goodbye applying lipgloss over your lippy because these babies have it all! 

YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks are one of the best lipsticks out there - remarkable, they are by far one of my favourite lipsticks, a total must have! I was stopped by two ladies today asking what I was wearing on my lips and they went straight to a YSL counter to purchase!


These are priced at £23.50 each. Stay tuned as I purchased another YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick alongside this one! Cheeky - Me? Nah!!!

Dyno x

No comments:

Post a Comment