Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Haul - Topshop, H and M, La Senza


  • H and M Pearl Collar Necklace with Diamonte Embelishment
  • H and M Rose Gold Chain Link Bracelet
  • Topshop Spike Stretch Rose Gold Bracelet
  • La Senza Coral Embellished Bikini Top

Just a few little bits I've picked up this week - read on for more pictures and details! Plus why I have a bikini top with absolutely no bottoms and no sunny weather - lol!




I've had my eye on a few collar necklaces for quite some time, but never took the plunge to try one out. As I've stocked up on one particular peplum top (featured here) in different colours; I thought it would be nice to add a collar necklace to make them look a bit different. I picked this pretty pearly one with little crystal stones all over from H and M and it looks cute on. I now plan on purchasing a few different ones!



Rose Gold Jewellery is my weakness when it comes to any kind of jewellery I just adore the colour. I don't mind what piece it is or the fact that it's and imitation piece it's all so beautiful without looking rusty! So I managed to get a bracelet from H and M which is like simple chain links, I already have the earrings to go with it (here). I also am liking some of the jewellery selections in Topshop, I very rarely shop here but can't resist a peak occasionally! I picked up this stretchy and spikey bracelet. It will go well with some of my Michael Kors Rose Gold pieces (here) and my Micheal Kors Rose Gold Watch (here).



I fell in love with this coral embellished bikini top from La Senza - it's a bandeau style with detachable halter neck straps, it looks so flattering and beautiful against my tan/golden skintone. I searched high and low throughout the store for the bottoms but they didn't have any original matching ones! I would assume people would buy their bikinis in sets, so there would be equal amounts if not more of the bottoms or something - but there wasn't a bottom in sight! But I snapped up the bikini top in the hope that I will be able to find matching coral bottoms from another store or be able to match it up! If I go away on holiday in the next few months it will be useful, plus it's nice to collect bikini's for 'when' I go away lol! Because clearly it's not going to be sunny anytime soon! It was only a fiver though!!!! Woohoo!!!



Dyno x

No comments:

Post a Comment