Monday, 10 September 2012

Gucci Première Eau de Parfum


"Gucci Première celebrates the star in every woman. Whether she is holding court at a film opening or business meeting, all her moments are golden. She turns as many heads in an impeccably tailored suit as a couture gown. Grace sits with attitude, beauty with power. She enjoys her achievements and wears her authority with ease. Wherever she finds herself, she is met with admiratione. She is a modern icon." - Gucci.

I treated myself to the new Gucci Première Eau de Parfum; named after the Gucci Couture Collection that was first presented at the Cannes Film Festival in 2010 and is designed to evoke all the glamour and glitter of that event, it most certainly distinguishes itself as the label of success for the world’s most stylish individuals! 

Creative Director Frida Giannini said: “For such a successful woman, something equally remarkable was required. Gucci Première is womanly, intriguing and as seductive as the perfect couture gown.”





The box design is what really captured me, printed with Gucci's signature 'G' logo and stripes you immediately know it's a Gucci product from far. The bottle is a seriously beautiful and rich representation of Gucci's signature style and elegance. It's a heavy gold bottle with a Gucci medal, entwined with the Gucci's iconic horsebit. The bottle lid bears the written signature "Gucci Première".



The composition is a sophisticated woody - musk. From the descriptions I read about this perfume I agree that the fragrance begins with a luxurious and rich flavor reminiscent of vintage champagne, accomplished with notes of bergamot and orange blossom. The heart offers intense bouquet of white flowers laced with sensual modern musk, laid on the warm and indulgent foundation of smoky leather and creamy, balsamic woods that epitomize absolute glamour.

Top Notes
Bergamot, Orange Blosson
Middle Notes
White Flowers, Musk
Base Notes
Leather, Wood



For a purchase of a 50ml Gucci Première I was gifted this lovely compact mirror. It's also in Gucci's iconic gold colour and Gucci's iconic 'G' logo design indented on the outer shell.



I am totally in love with this new perfume from Gucci, Première is a lighter less sweet scent in comparison to some of the sweet perfumes I use on a daily basis such as Paco Rabanne Lady Million, Jimmy Choo Edp, Dior Miss Cherie, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle but it's something I've fallen in love with alot. I like the gentle whiff this gives off and it captures me momentarily reminding me that I'm wearing it without being over bearing. I would definitely repurchase and am so glad I love it so much! The gold bottle design and compact mirror truly feel rich and intriguing - Gucci Première is a definitive match to my personality/persona!


Gucci Première Eau de Parfum is available in sizes: 30ml-£45.00, 50ml-£64.00, 75ml-£77.00 and available to purchase at all counters selling Gucci perfumes.

Dyno x

No comments:

Post a Comment