Monday, 17 September 2012

Fashion Done Dyno's Way No.15 - OOTD

I haven't done a outfit of the day post in ages so today's post is a quick and easy outfit I pulled together keeping the peplum trend in mind! I'm being cheeky by purchasing peplums in different colours and pairing them with different skirts, so it looks like a peplum dress - but this way I get to combine my outfits differently and have not one peplum dress look but multiple ones! Topshop have some great offerings at the moment!



I wore:
Topshop Magenta Peplum
Karen Millen Black Skirt
Aldo Nude Heels

Dyno x

2 comments:

  1. I need some peplum tops ASAP!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so simple and easy to dress up and wear - one top with trousers, jeans skirt whatever you fancy I love them! Go get some xxxxx

      Delete