Sunday, 16 September 2012

Essie Nail Lacquers...My New Additions


New in for the end of this week are three nail lacquers I picked up. 
Bordeaux
Lollipop
Peach Daiquiri 

Essie polishes are great they last long and are chip resistant, they apply evenly and generally go on streak free. Applying them is a dream because the formulas are so good and I love taking my Essie nail lacquers to my nail technician as he too appreciates their quality.

Bordeaux
Is a deep red wine a totally new kind colour added to my collection of nail lacquers and varnishes and one I felt needed to embrace this whole fall 2012 trend. I don't have anything like this but glad I do now!


Lollipop
Is a candy cane red colour, I can never ever be fed up of a red colour in my life and while this looks similar to alot of reds I like how it has a pink tone to it - a true beautiful pinky red. This particular shade has been spotted on Olivia Palermo!


Peach Daiquiri
Is a lovely peachy pink coral that leans sometimes more pink or peach in different lights and that's what I love about it! It's a perfect pretty colour for spring/summer, I picked this up because I'm still trying to create in my mind some summer weather! I think this is going to be a totally awesome colour on my toes.


Dyno x

2 comments:

  1. I am actually obsessed with Essie. I never rated the brand before and now all I wear is Essie! Great picks! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yeh I never got the hype till I tried them and I always ask spa's and nail salons now if they have Essie colours to choose from! xx

      Delete