Thursday, 13 September 2012

Dyno's Fall 2012 Autumn/Winter Wardrobe

Shops are stocking up with interesting and lovely Autumn inspired items. I've had an eye on a few things; concentrating particularly on colours - Hot for Fall 2012 this year is Burgundy! In terms of details I'm hooked on studs, sequins and chain detailing. 


Now I'm not one to stick and follow trends but I'm definitely one who incorporates some of it into my style and wardrobe, for me every Fall/Autumn without fail black is the re-occuring colour with elements of nude and grey, this year however I'm mixing up a bit of blue and earth tones and loving the burgundy colour. I'm definitely a more glamorous kind of dresser, the look you get of a sophisticated woman - think Lady Dior!

But here's a little change up coming...

BURGUNDY
So we have Plum, Deep Berry, Wine, Blood Red, Burgundy whatever you want to call it - rich deep colours to suit all skin tones and body shapes! Peplum tops are so in right now, Turtle necks are my favourite for winter time, a full sleeved blouse is perfect for work and so is a fitted dress all suitable for a day to night look. Add some sexy peep toe pumps and large carry everything in handbag. Burgundy nails will look so hot to top off! A berry lipstick and I'm good to go...This week I've bought some of the items pictured below.




BLACK
A true classic that never goes out of style - black, I adore everything in black and clothes in black are my weakness, these pieces work well time after time! I tend to wear a lot of pointed court shoes during autumn winter. Capes and shawls are my favourite keep warm and cover up wardrobe essential they look and feel snug and sophisticated. Oh and embellished/patterned tights are a fun way to change up your look. Key pieces for me? Printed scarves and medium sized handbags. I already have my pigalles, capes, coat and shawls ready - a few new tights/stocking is what I have left to add!



GREY
For me after black grey is the new black! It's not as harsh/bright as white for winter time and it's a nice transition once the weather picks up before spring. I tend to pick a lot of knit wear in grey, it's casual but easy to dress up or down. With grey items I tend to wear more suede shoes, ankle or full length boots, I just like how it pulls the colour and looks together. Embellished vest tops under knit wear pieces with low fronts looks super cute and chic peaking out. In terms of accessories and jewellery I love how yellow gold accentuates against the colour grey, it makes everything look rich.



EARTH
When I wear casual clothes I tend to go for jeans and a mac jacket. Think Ralph Lauren. Underneath I like a good sweater/jumper/knit dress and layering with a look like this is key for me. I love combining my footwear and this tends to be the highlight of the look - a funky pair of shoes. As you can see there's plenty of stud detailing going on and I love it. A cross body bag or over the shoulder bag is a piece I would go for in a bright colour with a boxy shape to it. The items below are set and ready in my wardrobe!



What are you loving/wanting/looking forward to for Fall Autumn/Winter 2012?

Dyno x

2 comments:

  1. I already bought myself a sheer burgundy/ox-blood pussybow blouse for A/W, but have been debating getting another top in that colour, either a peplum or silk tee, your pic of the burgundy peplum has me sold ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww excellent, I'm really loving this colour the peplum top from top shop in this colour is a brilliant buy. Flattering as well! Xxx

      Delete