Tuesday, 4 September 2012

August Favourites...


Last Month I've been loving:

  • Orly Beach Cruiser Nail Lacquer
  • MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator
  • MAC Half n Half Lipstick
  • MAC Blush in Sunbasque
  • Diorskin Nude Bronzer
  • YSL Touche Eclat Highlighter
  • Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara
  • ELF Powder Brush



Orly Beach Cruiser Nail Lacquer - This has been on my hands and feet everyday last month, it's sooo bright and a gorgeous pink against my tan skin! It's been perfect for summer but I'm not afraid to wear it throughout the whole year I love it that much! I've never had so many compliments over a colour in my whole life that I bought a back up as it's limited edition. Featured in NOTD here

MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator - I'm not one for MAC Skincare but this product blew me away. One of the best exfoliators I've come across, it's a pleasure to use, a great pick me up for the skin and my skin hasn't reacted to it at all. In-fact it feels super smooth and looks so radiant. Sadly it's limited edition but I managed to stock up on 4 tubes which should last me until it's re-launched. 

MAC Half n Half Lipstick - A new favourite caramel nude that suits my tan skintone. It makes me want to look for more wearable nudes! I reviewed it here with photos and swatches and I've used this alot over the month especially on days where it's been sunny; my perfect nude lippy!

MAC Blush in Sunbasque - A recent addition to my blush collection which I am yet to review/feature on my blog. It's a lovely tan/peach/bronzey kind of blusher with very little shimmer. It reflects beautifully on the cheeks and I wore it with just a bronzer for the sunny hot days we had. Definitely a summer staple! Review coming soon.

Diorskin Nude Bronzer/Diorskin Nude Tan Nude Glow Sun Powder - A new addition to my bronzer collection, I love how this adjusts to your natural colour and enhances a tan, no red/orange tones but a nice summer glow/tan. I reviewed it here with pictures and swatches, this has been my everyday bronzer since I bought it.

YSL Touche Eclat Highlighter - I like highlighting under my eyes, it brightens up my face! I'm yet to feature this product on my blog but I found my spark for it again and have also used this every other day! I'll review it soon if anyone's interested.

Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara - A new mascara released by Lancome and now my holy grail mascara! I use this all the time and love the fluttery lashes I can achieve with this. Reviewed here.

ELF Powder Brush - A great base gives a flawless face but with the help of the right tools! For me ELF's powder brush is the best brush I've ever used to apply my foundation! Yes better than a MAC 187 Stippling brush, kabuki brush or foundation brush! I'd say you get the same effect as you would with a Beauty Blender, but I use this brush every time I apply liquid foundation - Best thing though it's versatile; use it for blush, contouring and setting powder. I'm glad I rediscovered it after it just sat in my draw for months! Featured here


What have your favourites been?


Dyno x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dyno!
    I absolutely love the Orly nail polish, I have the same color! The elf brush is amazing... and so inexpensive!
    I love the way you keep your jewelry!

    I'll follow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyy...It's the bestest pink in the whole world lol! Yup the brush is brilliant and so affordable! Thank you you can check out my storage post here:

      http://dynopupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/clear-cube.html

      Delete