Friday, 10 August 2012

This Week on Dyno Pup Beauty...!

I'm so drowned in designing, making and distributing soft furnishings this past two weeks I just can't wait to sleep in this whole weekend! Now although I was super busy with work it didn't stop me taking a afternoon  trip to go shopping and making small orders on-line!


Here's what you can look forward to seeing in my posts over the next few days:

  • ELF Brushes and Brow Stencil kit
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Primer (Already reviewed here, officially my holy grail primer!)
  • Inglot Freedom System Palette 3 Eyeshadows  - first ever makeup purchase from Inglot
  • NARS Sheer Glow Foundation (Already reviewed here, one and only foundation for me!) 
  • Tangle Teezer The Original Bubblegum Pink Gloss Finish by Shaun P
  • Fraser Hart Jewellery Haul by brand 'Tresor Paris' - Shamballa bracelets and Earrings
  • (The brown and pink gift boxes I just included because they looked cute! They are actually cufflinks and tie holders as gifts I need to give to the male species in the family. Won't be boring you with these)


Speak Soon!
Dyno x

1 comment:

  1. you have the best little hauls :) looking forward to Inglot swatches :)

    ReplyDelete