Saturday, 11 August 2012

Tangle Teezer


The traumatisation of hair brushing I faced as a child still stays with me today, my mummy trying to comb through my curls and tangles and me screaming at the top of my lungs in pain. Resulted in her giving up and giving me a boy cut. More traumatisation with the hair cut resulted in me always looking for ways to grow and keep my hair long and tangle free.

So to my delight I have come across the Tangle Teezer which actually works, I've used other brushes which claim to reduce tangling while brushing but I never had much luck with them. This pink beauty on the other hand is a life saver and I've loved using it so much this past week I've been telling everyone in my family about it. My 3 year old cousin had the biggest smile on her face when I used this magic brush that didn't hurt her hair!!! Sooo cute!




So it's basically a neon pink light weight plastic hair brush with no handles. It's easy to grip around the smooth side and combs through hair without any pain, pulling or tugging. The knots in your hair 'slips' out due to the short little teeth and this can be used on dry and wet hair. I've noticed a big decrease in hair breakage and virtually no hairs collecting in the brush itself. 

There's heaps of stuff you can do with the Tangle Teezer featured on their website for Thick, Fine, Long, Curly, Weaves, Coloured hair, you can take a read on the Tangle Teezer Website here. For my long and thick hair I can really tame it, fluff it up with back coming and it just gives my hair such flow and softness. It's very smooth to touch my hair after brushing. And over the last week or so my hair is looking even better conditioned due to less breakage. Blow drying is so much quicker, I've noticed such a difference in drying my hair since using this brush.

I highly recommend this brush, the Tangle Teezer is an amazing and effective product for the hair and it's most definitely replaced my other brushes. My hair feels and looks glossy and well maintained as always if not much better condition than before.


The Tangle Teezer is £10.99 and available in different colours at Boots.

Love my Tangle Teezer!

Dyno x

5 comments:

  1. ahh i definately need this! btw i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow or just leave a comment? would love to hear from you :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Literally the tangle teaser has made my life So much better. Lol they should win awards for it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol your right, if it wasnt for this brush, the memoirs of torture would still remain, I'm letting go of the past now lollll that's how traumatic hair brushing was for me! Xxxxxxxx

      Delete
  3. I love my tangle teezer, got it about a month ago and I’ll never use another brush again! Its great for when I’ve just got out the shower as my hair gets really tangled then. I got mine from Hairtrade it seems to be the cheapest place you can get it at the moment. I wear I&K hair extensions too and its great on them x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you too enjoy using the tangle teezer! x

      Delete