Sunday, 12 August 2012

MAC Marilyn Monroe Collection for Fall 2012 Preview


I've been waiting so long for promo images of this anticipated collection! I had a good old mother's meeting with my local MAC girls about it! I think to date this will be one of the most historic and glamorous collections from MAC! These promo images are absolutely gorgeous, the packaging amazing and I'm making lists of everything I want to get!!! 


PRODUCTS IN THE COLLECTION:

LIPSTICK (Limited Edition)
  • Deeply Adored (Matte) - Deep Scarlet
  • Charmed I'm Sure (Matte) - Dark true red
  • Scarlet Ibis (Matte) - Bright orange-red (Repromote)
  • Love Goddess (Satin) - Mid-tone red pink
  • Pure Zen (Cremesheen) - Hot nude



DAZZLEGLASS (Limited Edition)
  • Phiff! - Sheer yellow peach (Repromote)
  • Little Rock - Soft sheer white with pearlized pigments


EYESHADOW (Limited Edition)
  • Preferred Blonde (Veluxe Pearl) - Pale champagne beige
  • How to Marry (Veluxe Pearl) - Soft white
  • Showgirl (Veluxe Pearl) - Dark blue grey
  • Silver Screen (Veluxe Pearl) -True silver


BEAUTY POWDER (Limited Edition)
  • Forever Marilyn - Sheer pale peach highlighter


POWDER BRUSH (Limited Edition)
  • Legendary (Satin) - Pale soft coral
  • The Perfect Cheek (Matte) - Neutral pink beige (Repromote)


NAIL LACQUER (Limited Edition)
  • Rich, Rich, Rich (Pearl) - Glittery gold
  • Orange Kid (Cream) - Coral (Repromote)
  • Vintage Vamp (Cream) - Rich deep retro wine (Permanent)
  • Stage Vamp (Cream) - Dark red berry
  • Flaming Rose (Cream) - True red




EYE KOHL (Limited Edition)
  • Smolder - Intense black
  • Fascinating - Intense matte white


LIP PENCIL (Limited Edition)
  • Beet - Vivid reddish-pink
  • Redd - Clearly red
  • Cherry - Vivid bright blue-red



PENULTIMATE EYE LINER RAPID BLACK (Permanent)


PENULTIMATE BROW MARKER UNIVERSAL (Permanent)


CLEAR BROW FINISHER (Permanent)


FALSE LASHES EXTREME BLACK (Permanent)


LASHES (Limited Edition)
  • #35 - Dramatic lash with emphasis on the centre of the lash


Simply put: My wallet come October is heading for a recession!

What will you be picking up? After all..."Diamonds are a girl's best friend" (Marilyn Monroe) and so I think Makeup is a good place to start making mutual friends!!!!

Dyno x

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm im not sure what I think. I like the sound of that orange red lippie.. but I feel like the packaging for this collection is nice but not quite it!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not about to buy everything but in the past I have missed out on some gorgeous collections, I just feel with this one I'm going to love using the products! Some are repromotes which I don't have so am looking forward to grabbing them as I've checked out searches. I'm a sucker for packaging xxxx

      Delete