Tuesday, 10 July 2012

FOTD - Heavenly Creature and Rebel

I played around with some of my Heavenly Creature Goodies from MAC, so thought I'd post a quick FOTD! 


Face:
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Syracuse
MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder
MAC Mineralize Blush in Stratus
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Earthshine

Eyes:
MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in Universal Appeal
MAC Eyeshadow in Espresso in Crease
Urban Decay Naked Palette using 'Naked' as brow highlight
YSL Cream Eyeliner in Black
Stila Smudgestick Waterproof Eyeliner in Black water line
Chanel Inamitable Intense Mascara in Noir 01

Lips:
Creme de la Mer Lip Balm
MAC Lip Pencil in Magenta
MAC Lipstick in Rebel
MAC Cremesheen Lipglass in Narcissus


Love FOTD!

Dyno x

4 comments:

  1. You need to give me your hair ASAP! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol take it! I just blow dry my hair upside down straight and run my GHD's through it and curl at the ends and open them up once done! xxx

      Delete
  2. Your hair looks great- and I love the lip color!!

    ReplyDelete