Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Chanel Bombay Express Makeup Collection


Continuing from my first post of Chanel makeup releases I have come across, this is the second post on a Chanel exclusive boutique release collection...I give to you:

CHANEL - BOMBAY EXPRESS DE CHANEL MAKEUP

"A lavish makeup collection inspired by an opulent vision of India. Enjoy an exclusive preview on - chanel.com." This collection is a breath taking feature of products seen at the Chanel Couture show of the same theme - golds, blacks, sparkle and Bombay.


This collection features:
  • Route des Indes de Chanel Illuminating Powder with shimmer
  • Joues Contraste Blush in 03 Brume D'Or
  • Le Vernis in Diwali 
  • Illusion D'Ombre in Nirvana
  • Rouge Coco Shine 437 Empreinte


All of the items were featured and used on the models for the Chanel’s Paris-Bombay Metier D’Art Show Fashion collection featured here. Inspired by different visions and delights of India the makeup collection is just as dazzling! Below you can preview the products and see how some of the makeup was used and whether you will be inspired to use the makeup in this way!






I managed to get me paws on the Illuminating powder and the blusher. I skipped the nail varnish because it's similar to one I purchased from Summertime de Chanel here. Sadly I really wanted the 'Nirvana' Illusion D'Ombre but it was sold out and I'm yet to find swatches to see if I can get away with using Mirifique instead as that appeared to be used for the show also. The Rouge Coco for me was too sheer so I also skipped that.


My haul post is coming soon.

This collection has already released back in June and is exclusive to Harrods and Selfridges in the UK and at Chanel.com. In the  US I'm assuming you would find it most probably at Nordstrom. 

Love Chanel!

Dyno x

No comments:

Post a Comment