Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Chanel Blue Illusion Collection

A third release from the Chanel house inspired by yet another Haute Couture Runway show...I give to you:

CHANEL BLUE ILLUSION




  This is the makeup collection inspired by the magical Chanel Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2012 show that Karl Lagerfeld visioned and created to reality in which models paraded down a runaway inside an aeroplane. Creative Director and Makeup Master at Chanel Peter Philips took Karl's one word 'Blue' and turned it into a beautiful blue skyline!


 The line features Illusion D'Ombre eyeshadow in:
  • Apparitiona shimmery, darker, almost navy shade of blue.
  • Destinationa shimmery, pale shade of light blue.
  • Le Crayon Yeux in Bleu Aérien - a matte navy.
  • Les Vernis in Sky Line - a beautiful light sky blue with a pearl finish.



This is a small collection and again what caught my eye was the Illusion D'Ombres of which I bought 'Apparition', I am contemplating going back for 'Destination' but I don't wear very much light blue eyeshadow. I also skipped the eye pencil but am now having second thoughts! The nail varnish is a beautiful light pearly blue and very worth having in your collection if your into blue nails they look very classy with this colour. Anything you fancy from the Sky Lines of Chanel ladies?

This collection has released exclusively to Harrods and Selfridges and I think a few House of Fraser stores on July 13th. The items are limited edition.

Love Chanel!

Dyno x

2 comments:

  1. I love this whole collection. If it appears at a counter near me, I'll put a dent in my wallet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go put that dent in your wallet and join me! xxx

      Delete