Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Victorias's Secret Haul

Victoria's Secret Haul
Very Sexy Push Up - Fabulous Push Up - The Showstopper Full Coverage - Bras, Incredible Briefs, Thongs & The Lacie! 

These are some of my favourite range out of all the underwear Victoria's Secret has to offer. Not only is it visually the sexiest, it offers a huge variety of styles (Demi, Push up, Full, Bombshell, Plunge...) and colors not to forget beautiful designs and gorgeous embellishments. This year I noticed some bright colours and prints with animal inspired designs, topped off with delicate crystals. I went for lace, animal and flower print.


The Bras:

Very Sexy Push Up Shimmer Lace Brown
#1 push-up bra, now sexier than ever. The Very Sexy Push-Up gives you the lift and cleavage you love with all-new plush padding for a softer, more natural feel and the sexiest shape imaginable. With glamorous little touches like a sparkling center rhinestone, it’s a must-have for your low-cut necklines.

Fabulous by Victoria's Secret Push up Pink Orchid
Sexy has never felt—or looked—so fabulous. This new push-up gives you amazing lift and cleavage with a lightweight cream pad that instantly customizes to your shape. This bra is push-up perfection with a beautiful, all-over sheen and soft, brushed inner cup lining for the ultimate comfort. Pretty pleating on the cups won’t show under your most revealing clothing, and a VS logo charm adds subtle sparkle. It’s the ultimate T-shirt bra and it’s what sexy feels like.

The Showstopper by Victoria's Secret Full Coverage Blue Ombre Animal Bra
Show nothing but your curves. The Showstopper by Victoria’s Secret™ Full Coverage Bra provides the ultimate in no-show coverage with no padding. Completely smooth, this seamless underwire bra hides under curve-hugging tops. With a supersoft cup lining and padded straps for wear-all-day comfort and brushed fabric for a touch of sexy shine.

I love how comfortable the bras are, they literally feel snug against the body and don't feel like your wearing one. The push up styles are very sexy and extremely comfortable and I enjoy wearing the full coverage bra when I'm lounging around, the support of this type of bra is amazing. 


The Panties

The Lacie Shimmer Thong Panty
The world’s sexiest no-show: The Lacie®, the supersoft stretch lace thong that started it all. Panty perfection that’s so smooth and invisible under clothing, to wear two sexy ways: low or mid rise, with no back coverage for maximum flirt factor. In lots of candy colors, prints and patterns to brighten your lingerie drawer, this lacy, one-size-fits-all wonder is the ultimate way to wow.

Pink Ombre Animal Hiphugger Panty
Your comfy, stretchy, perfect panty–the Incredible by Victoria’s Secret® Hiphugger. Perfectly no-show and completely smooth under clothes, this seamless sensation is like no other you've ever worn. The low-rise and full back coverage make it perfect for every day, the subtle matte sheen makes it ultra sexy.

Blue Ombre Animal Thong Panty
Comfy, soft and sexy: like no other panty you've ever worn. This Incredible by Victoria’s Secret® panty is super stretchy for a move-with-you fit and all-day wear. Perfectly no-show and completely smooth under clothes, you’ll love this seamless little sensation with a sexy matte sheen.

The panties are also super comfortable, no need to even emphasize sexiness! The materials are honestly the most softest and smoothest and that's what I really appreciate VS for when it comes to thongs. The hiphugger's are also incredible with some styles having no VPL!


I picked up my VS goodies on a recent trip to San Francisco, here's a close up of the gorgeous crystal detailing on two of the bras and the gold brown lacie set!




I don't think any trip is complete to the US till I have been let loose in Victoria's Secret! It's heaven! But I was really good this year as VS is opening up in the UK! I only bought back what I really couldn't or didn't want to leave behind!


Victorias Secret Lotions and Potions Haul
Victoria's Secret Fantasies Fragrance mist, Ultra-Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream, Hydrating Body Lotion, Smoothing Body Scrub & Bronze Glow!

Victoria's Secret Fantasy Beauty range is also one of my favourites! Mango Temptation is my ultimate holy grail scent from the VS range, I prefer this during the summer months as it doesn't get overly sweet. Coconut Passion I enjoy in winter months for some strange reason, I think the vanilla in it gives me a headache during the hotter months. But I stocked up any way, I even kept the lotions to a minimum as I'm hoping these will also and most likely make their day view when the UK store opens.


The Products

Fragrance Mist
Experience the luxury of fragrance. Refreshing formula is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a sexy touch of scent.

Ultra-Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream
Experience the luxury of fragrant hydration. Intensive formula is fortified with replenishing avocado and sweet almond oils, plus hydrating honey. Massage on for rich, 24-hour moisture, focusing on dry, rough areas. Skin feels soft, smooth and touchable: the ultimate sexy sensation.

Hydrating Body Lotion
Experience the luxury of fragrant hydration. Fast-absorbing formula contains nourishing aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, plus antioxidant vitamins E and C. Massage on for silky, replenishing moisture. Skin feels soft, smooth and touchable: the ultimate sexy sensation.

Smoothing Body Scrub
Experience the luxury of fragrant cleansing. Dual-action sugar scrub gently exfoliates as it purifies. Lather on wet skin, focusing on rough spots, then rinse off for an all-over glow. Skin feels soft, smooth and touchable: the ultimate sexy sensation.

Bronze Glow Body Lotion
Limited edition summer products which adds a hint of luminous bronze to the skin perfect for tanned skin to enhance a look.


Generally speaking the description of the products stands the same for each variety of scent available at VS. It's personal preference what scent you go for. I usually mix things up but ran out of mango and coconut scents so decided to re-stock on these this year. A new scent of fragrance mist I did pick up was 'such a flirt', not as sweet yet refreshing compared to the others with it's white orchid and star fruit.

The best thing though I find with VS body products are that they don't irritate my eczema, I can use them on top of my steroid creams or around and I don't feel the irritation or pain, although I tend to avoid the patches of eczema it's a nice feeling when nothing gets inflamed either way. My skin really does feel baby soft and sexy!


Hope you enjoyed this "Sexy Little Things" post! Anyone else LOVE Victoria's Secret?!

Love Victorias Secret!

Dyno x

1 comment:

  1. It's nice that Victoria's Secret is opening up in the U.K.. The lingerie you purchased at V.S. looks lovely! I haven't tried any of their beauty products yet and hadn't been all that impressed with what I felt were overly skinny models in their lingerie fashion shows. Some shopping trips to a beautiful Victoria's store and their polite courteous and helpful employees changed my attitude completely. Now I can't wait to shop there again. I blogged about the experience in my recent post titled: "Shadowline and Victorias Secret Lingerie Fashion OOTDs and Reviews with Dressing Room Selfie Photos and Video with Blooper". I purchased some lovely ruffled babydoll nighties. Maybe next time I'll spend more time looking at their other lingerie and their beauty products too.

    ReplyDelete