Thursday, 21 June 2012

Michael Kors Jewellery - Bracelets


Let me just start off by saying I have a big weakness for rose gold jewellery! I love how different yet versatile the color is, blending it in easily with both white gold/silver, yellow gold, gunmetal & various stones. I love rose gold!

I've been on the look out for some delicate and pretty rose gold coloured bracelets to go with my Michael Kors rose golden watch. Previously whilst browsing the Michael Kors website/store I never seemed to find an all metal pieced bracelet, just ones mixed and based with soft materials threaded together. But on a recent trip to San Francisco I saw these little beauties and they had to be mine!



They feature a rose golden brass casting. The beaded bracelet has a adjustible genuine leather tassel closure and is also finished off with a MK logo charm. I chose this particular beaded bracelet to go with my Tiffany Beaded bracelet (featured below that is worn permanently on my wrist) as they looked super cute together!

The crystal pave bar bracelet was also very very beautiful and it added the perfect amount of sparkle so I also had to have this one. This bracelet also features a MK logo charm and has little hexagon links instead of beads. It's very simply made but the crystal bar makes it stand out alot and when worn with my watch both pieces compliment each other perfectly.



I think it's still very early to comment on the bracelet's quality, due to their stretchy nature I definitely know they are very delicate whilst putting on and taking off. With any piece of jewellery no matter how expensive or wallet friendly; you have to take care of it. For now I've worn the bracelets a few times and have had no problems, no colour fading or catching on clothing or anything like that. They are beautiful little pieces that I'm really glad I got!

Here's a look at the bracelets with my watch, I love how they don't over power the glitz of my watch but compliment it so I have the perfect amount of colour and sparkle on my arm.


I'll still be searching for more rose gold bracelets though!

Love Rose Gold...Love Michael Kors!

Dyno x

9 comments:

  1. I love michael kors too! Love your arm candy :)

    www.seekvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous I love my Michael Kors Leopard print watch, the bigger, the better, don't tempt me, now I have to get the Rose Gold watch love how you paired the bracelets with the watch =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'd love to get a Leopard print one too! Thank you xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous bracelets. They go so nicely with your watch, very pretty

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi can I ask which Tiffany bracelet your wearing the silver heart charm is it the mini 3mm beads, they look gorgeous I have the same watch :)

      Delete
    2. Hi can I ask is your Tiffany bracelet with the silver heart charm the 3mm mini bead? Its lovely, I have the same watch too :)

      Delete
    3. Hi Linzy, My bracelet is the Return to Tiffany bead bracelet, Mini double-sided heart tag in sterling silver with Tiffany Blue enamel finish on one side and the Return to Tiffany design on the other. On a bead bracelet. 7" long. Beads, 4 mm.

      Delete