Monday, 11 June 2012

I'm Back...

Hey guys! As you know I was away visiting California, San Francisco! I had the most amazing week and really didn't want to come back, but all good things must come to and end.


(Open top bus ride to Golden Gate Bridge - a breath taking view and ride! Union square view from Top floor of Macy's department store)


(Westfield San Francisco Bay Area Shopping Centre features two main department stores: Bloomingdales and Nordstrom)


(Gorgeous entrance of Bloomingdales featuring Dior and Louis Vuitton boutique displays. Barneys New York)

Sorry I haven't blogged before I went or in between, the few days before going I had so much to do and I was very busy during the trip. However I am sharing a few snaps with you and then hope to resume to normal blogging - with some haul posts from shopping in San Francisco.


(Union Square on a sunny day, lovely area and very cultural. Entrance of my favourite restaurant Cheesecake Factory)


(The Cheesecake Factory - I went there for dinner everyday - because they have a big menu lol!


(Only in America - Some of the most amazing looking and delicious cheesecakes in the world! The main reason I spent every day at Cheesecake Factory LOL, Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake- The Original Topped with Glazed Fresh Strawberries.) 

I miss my holiday, Shopping, Exploring and The Cheesecake Factory! Back to normal now!

Love San Francisco!

Dyno x

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had such a good time! Glad you're back though! ;p

    katiechamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cheesecake factory! Glad your back!

    ReplyDelete