Monday, 18 June 2012

Chanel Summertime de Chanel 2012 Haul


This summer Chanel have released a new collection named Summertime De Chanel 2012 that features two bronzers, three nail polishes, one eyeshadow duo, two pencils, two rouge coco shines and two glossimer lip glosses. 

Chanel is my weakness! I always look forward to a Chanel collection and this one was even lovelier than ever! I managed to pick up a few bits including the Soleil Tan De Chanel Harmonie Poudre De Soleil in 907 Sable Beige, Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in 337 Calypso and Le Vernis Nail Colour in 607 Delight. Plus two samples one of Chanel's new Hydra Beauty Gel Cream and Gentle Eye Makeup Remover - (I'm on the hunt for a new one).


There is something so magical about Chanel cosmetics, I'm never disappointed with the quality or use of their cosmetics. You really do get the luxury you pay for! I could have purchased more bits but I maintained some control! The three items I picked I knew I would use alot.


First up is the bronzer, Soleil Tan De Chanel Harmonie Poudre De Soleil in 907 Sable Beige, this powder includes seven stripes/shades with a hint of shimmer. I tried both bronzers, Sable Rose had a pinky tone to it which I was not looking for in my bronzer and Sable Beige became the obvious choice as it has more brown and beige tones. Both however did compliment my NC42 skintone beautifully. I will update this post with swatches but right now the bronzer is too beautiful to touch! I simply can't do it!

As a note if your considering purchasing one of the two bronzer palettes, Sable Beige is the lighter one of the two, Sable Rose having a warmer and rosey glow. Whereas Sable Beige being more bronzey and lighter. I think for lighter complexions both will show up beautifully and not overly done, it's down to personal preference - would you like a rosey tan glow or a bronzed tan glow? For darker complexions the same applies but anyone darker than NC42 may find Sable Rose shows up better. Sable Beige enhances my skintone and gives it that luminosity I am after.


Next up is the Glossimer, Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in 337 Calypso, I love Chanel Glossimers! They are lovely, non sticky and provide sheer yet pretty colour to the lips. Calypso is a true orange ice lolly colour! Anyone remember that orange ice lolly from Wall's? Called Calypso?! This beautiful shade is perfect for summer, it compliments tanned skin and layered on it's own or over a orange lipstick will really bring out the beauty of it's colour. The golden tiny specks of glitter really made this stand out for me! In comparison to the permanent glossimers this one is very well pigmented.


Last but not least is the most anticipated item from Chanel, the nail colour, Le Vernis Nail Colour in 607 Delight. There's something rewarding about buying a new shade from Chanel and one I'm sure like myself many of you enjoy using! Delight is a beautiful shimmery bronze and on my toes against my tan skin it compliments and looks perfect! I couldn't compliment the formula, use and shade of this Chanel Nail colour enough. Very appealing and summer appropriate apart from corals and pinks which are usually standard colours used at this time of year.


I will post up swatches of the bronzer and lipgloss once I use them sometime this week. For now I just couldn't wait to share my special little haul with you guys! What are your favourites from this Chanel collection? I think I may go back for a few more bits! Naughty me!

Love Love Love Love LOVE Chanel!

Dyno x

No comments:

Post a Comment