Thursday, 17 May 2012

MAC Vegas Volt Lipstick


Oh Mr. Vegas Volt where have you been all my life?! I purchased this lipstick a couple of weeks ago and have used it numerous times. Lately I've been really enjoying coral coloured lipsticks and Vegas Volt is one of my favourites because it also reminds me of the awesome times I've had in Las Vegas!

Described by MAC as a 'Full Power Coral' I couldn't agree more! The only thing I disagree on is that the undertones appear different on various skin tones and can appear pinkier, peacher, more corally or orangey on differently pigmented lips! Everyone looks different wearing this lipstick and that's what I love about it, it's unique! On me it's a true peachy coral orange with a very slight hint of pink.


The formula is an Amplified Creme - Ultra creamy finish, shiny and intense colour payoff! This is another favourite formula of mine from MAC after Cremesheens. My lips always feel soft and smooth with this.


Below you can see some comparison swatches of Vegas Volt against other MAC and YSL lipsticks:


Below a quick photo at the end of the day wearing Vegas Volt! If your after a perfect coral lipstick definitely check out Vegas Volt, it's permanent at MAC! I can't believe I never picked this years ago. But better late than never!


Love MAC!

Dyno x

3 comments:

  1. oh! Great color! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to get this shade the last time I was at the MAC stand and they were sold out! Hot color!

    katiechamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete