Sunday, 13 May 2012

FOTD - Visiting Someone in Hospital

I was in a dilemma yesterday, I wasn't sure what to wear to visit my aunty in hospital. I wasn't being vain but I live in heels and smart/tailored outfits. My aunty adores my heels and my style - She's quite a fashionable lady and appreciates good taste. But her being in hospital is serious stuff, so I wanted to wear something cute but really comfortable and very low key. 

Yesterday is the only time you would have caught me in flat shoes, but they were appropriate to wear to the hospital rather than heels, I could have pulled off a heel no problem, but if I'm honest it just didn't feel right (plus my heels are like 4+ inches I think I need to invest in some kitten heels). So many people would be there and I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable at the clicking of my heels. You get what I mean now!


Black is one of my favourite colours to wear when it comes to clothing! So it's no surprise that was my choice:
  • Black leggings
  • Black long length vest
  • Black Silk neck embroidery blouse
  • Black drop pocket blazer
  • Diamonte Flat Jelly Sandals (featured here)
  • Michael Kors Watch (featured here)
  • Tiffany Bracelet
  • Gucci Handbag


It was really important for me to keep my makeup looking natural and fresh:
  • Eyes
    • Urban Decay Glide on Eye Pencil in Bourbon - Lined upper lid and lower lash line
    • Chanel Inimitable Mascara Noir 01
  • Face
    • Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
    • MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder
    • MAC Hey Sailor Bronzing Powder in Soft Sand
    • MAC Hey Sailor Blush in Fleet Fast
  • Lips
    • Creme de la Mer Lip Balm
    • MAC Lipstick in Modesty

My Aunty's getting better, she has a long recovery but here's hoping a healthy one. She even said to me: 

"Looking Pretty As Always" - It made my day because she has me so worried.

Love FOTD!

Dyno x

2 comments:

  1. your outfit is supper cute and comfortably casual... glad to hear your aunty is going to be alright

    ReplyDelete