Saturday, 26 May 2012

FOTD - Hot Pink Summer!

A quick FOTD with hot pink lips for summer date nights!



Face:
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Syracuse
MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder
MAC Hey Sailor Bronzing Powder in Soft Sand
MAC Frankley Scarlet Blush
Dior Amber Rose Diamond Highlighter

Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Idyllic over lid
MAC Eyeshadow in Twinks all over lid
MAC Eyeshadow in Expresso blended in crease
Stila Smudgestick Waterproof Eyeliner in Black water line
Chanel Inamitable Intense Mascara in Noir 01
MAC Brule as highlight

Lips:
Keihls Vanilla Lip Balm
MAC Lip Pencil in Process Magenta
Nars lipstick in Schiap

Love FOTD!

Dyno x

3 comments:

  1. love everything! would you enjoy following each other? kisses

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I am following you now,under name Lilie Marlen,but I don't use any photos so I will be last one on your follower list.I will be honored if you come visit my blog and follow it if you like it Have a nice day
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete