This weeks haul is a big one - seventeen purchases:
- MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder
- MAC Vegas Volt Lipstick
- Chanel Inimitable Mascara Noir 01
- Zara Flat Jelly Sandals
- MAC Reel Sexy Collection -
- Reel Sexy Lipstick
- Star Quality Cremesheen Lipglass
- MAC Hey Sailor Collection -
- To the Beach Body Oil in Man Rays
- To the Beach Body Oil in Seaside
- Bronzing Powder in Soft Sand
- Pro Longwear Bronzing Powder in Sun Dipped
- Blusher in Fleet Fast
- Eyeshadow in Feeling Fresh
- Eyeshadow in Barefoot
- Red Racer Lipstick
- To Catch a Sailor Lipstick
- Send Me Sailing Lipglass
- Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in Shore Leave
MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder - A lovely pressed powder which gives me a smooth and invisible look, it's so finely milled almost like a cream to powder which feels fresh on my skin and always comfortable, I'll do a full review on it soon.
MAC Vegas Volt Lipstick - is a gorgeous amped up coral/pink, I've wanted this lipstick for ages and finally caved in a bought it - perfect for summer and looks super cute on. I'll do a FOTD of it on soon.
Chanel Inimitable Mascara - I had a sample of this mascara and fell in love so purchased the full size. I'll have a review for you this week!
Zara Flat Jelly Sandals - I'm not one who wears flat shoes unless they are my slippers, I'm a high heel girl but I needed a pair of pretty flat shoes just in case so picked these up.
MAC Reel Sexy Lipstick and Star Quality Lipglass - Both new from MAC's Reel Sexy Collection, a pretty light peach lipstick and a coral lipglass. You can see them featured and reviewed here.
MAC Hey Sailor Collection Haul - On Thursday this collection launched in the UK and I have to say the packaging is just gorgeous. I picked up quite a few items from this collection and I love them very much, I am also considering backing up some items and going back for one or two more! I'll have my review up of the products in the next day or so!