Monday, 7 May 2012

End of Week Haul


This weeks haul is a big one - seventeen purchases:
  • MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder
  • MAC Vegas Volt Lipstick
  • Chanel Inimitable Mascara Noir 01
  • Zara Flat Jelly Sandals
  • MAC Reel Sexy Collection -
    • Reel Sexy Lipstick
    • Star Quality Cremesheen Lipglass
  • MAC Hey Sailor Collection -
    • To the Beach Body Oil in Man Rays
    • To the Beach Body Oil in Seaside
    • Bronzing Powder in Soft Sand
    • Pro Longwear Bronzing Powder in Sun Dipped
    • Blusher in Fleet Fast
    • Eyeshadow in Feeling Fresh
    • Eyeshadow in Barefoot
    • Red Racer Lipstick
    • To Catch a Sailor Lipstick
    • Send Me Sailing Lipglass
    • Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in Shore Leave

MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder - A lovely pressed powder which gives me a smooth and invisible look, it's so finely milled almost like a cream to powder which feels fresh on my skin and always comfortable, I'll do a full review on it soon. 

MAC Vegas Volt Lipstick - is a gorgeous amped up coral/pink, I've wanted this lipstick for ages and finally caved in a bought it - perfect for summer and looks super cute on. I'll do a FOTD of it on soon.

Chanel Inimitable Mascara - I had a sample of this mascara and fell in love so purchased the full size. I'll have a review for you this week!


Zara Flat Jelly Sandals - I'm not one who wears flat shoes unless they are my slippers, I'm a high heel girl but I needed a pair of pretty flat shoes just in case so picked these up.

MAC Reel Sexy Lipstick and Star Quality Lipglass - Both new from MAC's Reel Sexy Collection, a pretty light peach lipstick and a coral lipglass. You can see them featured and reviewed here


MAC Hey Sailor Collection Haul - On Thursday this collection launched in the UK and I have to say the packaging is just gorgeous. I picked up quite a few items from this collection and I love them very much, I am also considering backing up some items and going back for one or two more! I'll have my review up of the products in the next day or so!


Love Hauls!

Dyno x

3 comments:

  1. So jealous! The Hey Sailor line isn't online yet and I have had NO time to make it to a store due to finals. As soon as I'm done on Wednesday I'm making the 40 minute drive to the MAC store. My wallet is gonna be so mad at me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Katie Alyse Chamel Aww thank you! Hun the hey sailor collection is gonna launch in the US on May 24th! Thats why it's not online yet xx

    ReplyDelete