Tuesday, 1 May 2012

April Favourites!


Here's my favourites of the month ladies, these are a few products that I've just used alot this month and really loved!

Real Techniques Blush Brush - I had a hard time appreciating the other real techniques brushes but this particular one has won my heart, multi-purpose, super soft and fluffy, applies product evenly and smoothly across the cheeks and perfect for contouring while on the go. It's been in my bag for touch ups! Read my full review here!

Victorias Secret Tease EDP - Tease by Victorias Secret 'Sexy Little Things' is a seductress meets coquette in this boudoir-inspired fragrance. The warm blend of black vanilla, frozen pear and blooming gardenia wraps you in modern glamour. This fragrance is a lovely warm one which I've popped in my bag and used on the go quite alot! Sweet but as soon as I put it on I get asked what is that gorgeous smell? Something must be right eh!

MAC Bronzer in Refined Golden - A great all over bronzer, with subtle obvious shimmers but these defuse upon application to the skin, a perfect bronze glow all over the face and excellent for contouring, I've hit pan! It doesn't appear orange and gives me a gorgeous bronzed glow! I've been testing and switching around my bronzers, Love this so much I've used it everyday nearly!

MAC Blush in Modern Mandarin - This is a more recent purchase of this month but I've loved the colour so much I've included it! It's a orange blush but applies sheer to buildable and looks awesome with the Refined Golden bronzer on tan skin with a highlighter. Super gorgeous look and perfect for summer makeup! Read my full review here!

MAC Extra Dimension Skin Finish in Superb - I have all three Extra Dimension Skin Finish/Highlighters and I absolutely love all of them but one I've used the most is 'Superb', it's a perfect peachy highlight with a orange blush and tan skin tone and because it's so subtle and natural but gorgeous and glowwy looking I've reached for it day and night with nearly all my makeup looks! So So So pretty! Read my full review here!

MAC Eye Kohl in Powersurge - is described as a bronzed brown with golden shimmer. I like eye pencils for the very obvious reason they are excellent, easy to use and really transform a look. I don't wear anything else and while in a rush I've just used this eye pencil sweeped across and below my lids with mascara and I'm good to go.

YSL Rouge Volupte in 17 Red Muse - Another perfect red lipstick. I loveeee red lipsticks, I can't choose one favourite but I can choose this as the one I've used the most this month. Creamy, smooth and pigmented, even when I have no other makeup on and I'm stepping out I've put this on and in an instant I felt sexy and my look was completely transformed! Fool proof lipstick and gorgeous gorgeous red colour for tan skin tones! Read my full review here!


I have been so ill last 4 days and am still recovering from my fever which was 104 degrees! Yes right now I feel so weak and it was a mission trying to shower or even blow dry my hair. I have never been this bad but glad I'm recovering and able to blog a post here or there!

So what have your monthly favourites been?

Dyno x

2 comments: