Friday, 13 April 2012

Louis Vuitton Celebrates The Color

For me, with Louis Vuitton each time - a new journey begins... BUT never ends....

(All Images Courtesy of Louis Vuitton) 










Make Pairs or Mix and Match...




The Louis Vuitton Alma is available in two sizes:


Alma (Small size) - The ever-stylish Alma looks beautifully feminine in smooth Epi leather. It's iconic shape is enhanced with polished silver-coloured pieces and luxurious leather trimmings, ensuring lasting appeal.


 Alma MM (Larger size) - In sophisticated Epi leather, the Alma captures the essence of iconic Louis Vuitton style, Shiny silvery brass pieces, a generous interior and classic structured shade add to it's elegant appeal.

Both are breathtakingly beautiful pieces and my favourite shape of all time!


See my post HERE on my Monogram Multicolore Alma MM.

For now I am admiring my next bag...

Love Louis Vuitton!

Dyno x

No comments:

Post a Comment