Monday, 23 April 2012

Kleenex Facial Cleansing Wipes

Have you noticed the leading tissue manufacture Kleenex has branched out? Known for their tissues, they have now produced a range of face products last year including these Facial Cleansing Wipes I got back in September (2011) in my London Fashion Weekend goody bag!


"These soft, quilted wipes contain natural fibres and provide a gentle and effective cleanse, removing your "mask" at the end of the day. They are suitable even for sensitive skin. You can also feel good about using them as they have a lower environmental impact than a standard wipe material."

I wasn't one for using cleansing wipes to be honest I always trusted good old baby wipes followed by a good cleansing milk and maruna oil cleansing gel. But out of curiosity I tried these wipes last year and could not believe the amount of makeup it removed from my face. Every last trace of it - this one single wipe took off.

Boy was I mistaken about baby wipes, however much I love them too bits they were not taking off all my makeup. No problem because after a few days of using these wipes I was completely sure they were for me! My skin didn't react to them and now I have a brilliant cleansing routine that I know is really effective and nice for my skin. 

Packaging:
The pack is a standard face wipe size pack with standard peely-back opening. Everything works as it should: the peel-back opens and closes correctly and wipes don't dry out inside the pack. The purple mask is also a beautiful illustration that appeals to me, I love the fact that Kleenex explains on the pack why they have used every single ingredient in a way that's concise and understandable.

Appearance:
A plain white wipe whose cleansing liquid cannot be seen either on the wipe or on the face. Nonetheless, it does its job brilliantly.

Scent:
A clean, refreshing, unisex smell almost like a baby wipe!

Texture and Consistency:
Very moist without being sticky or overly wet.



Usage:
I wipe across my face to cleanse; used to remove all traces of makeup.

Effects on my Skin:
These wipes Make your skin feel really clean, although I do use a ordinary cleanser after for a complete and squeaky clean. It also removes makeup really effectively and for extremely late nights where you need a wipe on the go these are absolutely perfect. They are really good for days out even or short trips.

Overall
I'm really impressed with these wipes and have continued to purchase them over and over again. I like the clean feeling I am getting when I use them, and although the wipe may not be pleasant to look at after being used at-least I know that makeup has been fully removed! The best part of these wipes though is the price; £2.99 available at various drugstores and supermarkets, however I have always managed to pick them up for £1.49 or £1.99 at different places! Totally affordable and they really work well!

Love Wipes!

Dyno x

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen these on the shelves of Toronto stores, but I'll keep my eyes open... they look worth trying :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lucy Yeh I found it hard last year to find them in a variety of stores in the UK, only recently alot of places have started to stock them...Good luck hun x

    ReplyDelete